GoArmyEd Integration Project
Welcome to the HQDA G-3/5/7 Civilian Training and Leader Development (CTLD)
Integration to GoArmyEd Project Information page. This page will provide you
with general information as well as frequently updated, stakeholder-specific
information on the Integration Project.
General Project Information:
What is GoArmyEd
GoArmyEd is a role-based portal that centralizes and standardizes the
management of military education benefit policies and funds while coordinating
the activities of key stakeholders.
Current users of GoArmyEd include:
- Headquarters Army Continuing Education System (HQ ACES)
- Active, Guard, and Reserve Army Education Counselors & Education Student
- 400,000 Active, Guard, and Reserve Soldiers
- Nearly 3,000 colleges and universities
- IBM Student Services/IT Support
- Toll-free Helpdesk Support available Monday through Friday: 7:00 a.m. to
7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Service members Opportunity Colleges (SOC)
What Is the Integration Project?
Integration of Army Civilian Corps into GoArmyEd will advance the Army's goal
for a single enterprise system for managing education for all Army personnel
worldwide – anytime, anywhere. With the integration:
- Army Civilians Corps will use GoArmyEd (www.goarmyed.com)
to process online training applications and SF 182 Authorization, Agreement and
Certification of Training requests for G-3/5/7 centrally and command-funded
training and professional development classes that start on or after 1 October
- G-3/5/7 administrative users (Supervisors, Career Program
Managers, Training Managers, and HQDA G-3/5/7) will have role-based access to
GoArmyEd to respond to support requests, manage funds, approve training
applications and registration requests, record and track completions, and/or
manage school and vendor invoices based on the permissions of assigned
- Schools and vendors that provide training and education to
Army Civilian Corps will also have role-based access to GoArmyEd to process
invoices and input course completions/grades as they do for Soldiers taking Army
Tuition Assistance-funded classes at their schools today.
When will the G-3/5/7 Integration Project be Complete?
- Development is underway with a planned launch date in May 2013.
- Administrative users, schools, and vendors will have access to their G-3/5/7
specific roles in GoArmyEd and training in June 2013.
- Army Civilians won't begin requesting training and education in GoArmyEd
until 1 August 2013 for classes that start on or after 1 October 2013.
What training and information will be provided?
The system testing work is still in progress. Beginning in July 2013,
end-user demonstrations and informational training calls will be scheduled for
different end-user groups. In addition, detailed end-user training documentation
will be provided on the GoArmyEd Website closer to the launch date in September
Check back often for updates to the project status and frequently asked
Back to top